Thursday, August 18, 2005

University Tire Center...

Okay, not much a curmudgeon thing, BUT, I have to rave for a second on my mechanics. I took my car into them on Tuesday with a wild problem. Dumb engineers. Anyhow, it took them most of the day to varify that the problem was real, and then had to wait overnight to get the part. Once replaced I picked up the car and we shortly discovered that the problem was deeper than we thought, so I took it back today and low and behold, they knocked one out of the park. Got it right, did it with a smile, didn't charge for the extra work, and were all around nice guys. Not something you often see with mechanics these days. But heck, I'm thrilled. So if you are in BCS and need some work done, I highly reccomend the guys at Univeristy Tire Center on South College.

Okay, let the grumpiness return.

No comments: